Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh my Gocco!


No, I didn't get one. But
Amy did!

When I left for Vermont a few weeks ago, I was informed that a special package would be waiting for me when I got home. Best. Surprise. EVER.


24 (?) folding cards and envelopes, perfectly Gocco-ed on lovely cream stationery and wrapped with a happy yellow and orange polka-dotted ribbon!!! And a very sweet note. :-) They were ideal for the shower thank-you notes I needed to sit down and write, and nice stationery makes such a huge difference in my note-writing motivation. And I got a bunch of compliments on them, which is awesome - people don't normally comment on a thank-you note! I still have a few left and am definitely going to save the last one to frame and keep on my desk. I lurve them.

I have yet to reciprocate, but fear not - I have some ideas floating around. Nothing will be that thoughtful and perfectly-executed, though. Can you believe this was only her second Gocco project?!

Amy rules.

1 comment:

igetzit said...

Hi there - I just stumbled upon your blog after seeing a comment that you left on a post in the Wedding Bee - I have a quick question for you about your todd reed ring - would you mind emailing me when you have a moment? Sorry - I couldn't find any contact info for you, and I'm not a member of the wedding bee site.

It is much appreciated!

igetzan@gmail.com