Saturday, September 6, 2008

Oh my Gocco, part infinity and beyond!!!

Tim and I are away for the weekend, so I won't have much computer time - but I just got a very exciting email about a brand-new Etsy shop, and I couldn't wait to share:


"Squishy Amy" is selling beautifully Gocco-ed greeting cards at extremely reasonable prices. The two she's offering now are simple but colorful designs that will delight anyone who receives them. I am so in love with the card above - it's vintage-y, whimsical, and sweet without being too cutesy, and the colors are right up my alley. I think her cards would make a great gift as a set, or you can buy them for yourself and send them out to your friends individually. I am seriously impressed by the perfect details on those berries.

I'm so thrilled that Amy has opened her Etsy shop and can't wait to see what else she has up her crafty little sleeve. You should also check out her blog - there are some awesome recipes on there!

No comments: